Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Still available . . .


I have emailed everyone that ordered from the original posts. Thanks!! 

I thought it would be less confusing to make a new post with the stamps that are still available.  :)

These sets will be $8.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order, Canada is more.)

Leave a comment below with your contact info if you are interested in buying one or more of these sets. (Be sure to check quantities and the comments below to see if someone has already asked to purchase the set you want. I hope that isn't too confusing!)

Daisy Metal Die Set
(I have 5 of this set left)





Rolled Roses Metal Die Set
(I have 5 of this set left)



http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179
Robots
(I have 5 of this set left)

 

Jar Full of Flowers
(I have 6 of this set left)

 

I also have a bunch of sets that are either not packaged, are samples, or are missing a stamp.

Here are the sets that are stickered - no packaging:

Each set will be $6.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday.)


Tasty Treats
(I have 2 of this set left)



Tis The Season
(I have 1 of this set left)

 


Christmas Friends and neighbors 
 (I have 2 of this set left)

 

 New Arrival 
(I have 1 of this set left)

 

Batty For You 
 (I have 1 of this set left)

 

Tiny Tags 2 
 (I have 1 of this set left)



Build A Valentine
(I have 1 of this set left)



Inside Out #2
(I have 1 of this set left)



Bundle of Joy
(I have 1 of this set left)



The following sets are missing one or more stamps because of a problem with the image (ie. spelling error, etc.)

Each set with a missing stamp will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Jar Full of Spring
(I have 8 of this set left)




Stamping All  Around Spring 2
(I have 8 of this set left)



Tiny Tags
(I have 1 of this set left)




Halloween potions
(I have 2 of this set left)



The following sets are samples from the manufacturer. They are not packaged or stickered, but the stamps are great.

Each set of sample stamps will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Tickets
 (I have 3 of this set left)



 Postage Stamps   
(I have 1 of this set left)



Chalkboard Christmas
(I have 2 of this set left)



 Naughty or Nice 
 (I have 3 of this set left)

 

Merry & Bright  
(I have 3 of this set left)



Tiny Tags – Christmas 
 (I have 1 of this set left)

 

O Holy Night 
(I have 3 of this set left)

 


Stamping All Around Spring (original)
(I have 2 of this set left)




**Remember that these last sets don't have stickers or packaging, just the brand new stamps on a clear acetate sheet**

Have a happy day!


18 comments:

  1. Tis The Season, Christmas Friends and neighbors, Tiny Tags(w/missing tag), Chalkboard Christmas, Naughty or Nice, Tiny Tags – Christmas. Send me a bill! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just need your email address. :)

      Delete
    2. I can't see my comments, wondering if you are receiving them, I posted twice. amso58@hotmail.com thank you

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am receiving your comments. I also have emailed you. :)

      Delete
  2. stamping all around, merry and bright
    amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiny tags 2 and tasty treats.
    amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robots, Tasty Treats, Batty For You, and Halloween Potions. My email - Red1979@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I have Batty For You and Christmas Friends and Neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween potion. Mikeandsusan123@att.net
    Susan Litle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween potion
    Susan Little
    mikeandsusan123@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to add on to my order tasty treat and Halloween potion thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robots
    Tasty Treat
    New Arrival
    Chalk Board Christmas
    Merry & Bright
    Tiny Tags Christmas

    Can you combine into one shipping package?
    Tracey Johnson
    TJoh585466@gmail.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like Tiny Tags Christmas and Postage Stamps if still available. sudonia00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I will go through all of these comments and email everyone on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello - I replied to the email you sent to me and I added 4 more sets. I thought I should list the 4 sets here so others will know they have been spoken for. I would like ... Build a Valentine ...Inside Out #2 ... Jar Full of Spring ... and ... Merry and Bright ... Thanks a Bunch !!
    Donelda i_dream_of_winning@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips