Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine's Pillow Boxes


Pillow Boxes are so fun and easy!


I cut this pillow box at 6" from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


The hearts and swirly border are die cut.



I stamped the sentiment with a permanent black ink and inked all of the edges with Walnut distress ink.


I cut the paper borders along the bottom with a paper cutter and then hand trimmed the edges so they would match the curve of the pillow box.



I'm going to fill these with truffles and send them to my daughter and her missionary companions. :)



I hope they love chocolate!


Happy Valentine's Day!!


11 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly,
    Super cute Valentine pouches! Fun papers and cute swirly border.I am sure your daughter and her missionary companions will will love them :) So glad to see you crafting again~miss you! I hope one day we will see MCS re-open~loved your product!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, Kimberly! The papers are perfect for your Valentine treat boxes, and I love the addition of the swirly border. Your daughter and her companions will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super, Kimberly! The different papers are perfect for your Valentine pillow boxes. I'm sure your daughter and her companions will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful treat pouches Kimberly! I'm sure your daughter & her Missionary friends will appreciate the sweet treats from home! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet treat pouches!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute pillow boxes.The hearts look perfect on the box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pillow boxes. The papers are pretty and gotta love the hearts and borders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I love your stamps do you have any left for sale? Thanks Belinda.
    Email: papercraftinglove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All of the stamps and dies I have left can be found here:

      http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2016/09/stamps-dies-50-off.html

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pillow boxes. I bet your daughter and her missionary friends were delighted when they received them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips